Please remember that you must meet all the additional covid entry requirements, and this includes applying for a Certificate of Entry (COE) to enter Thailand as well.
Booking requests put you in direct contact with the Citadines Sukhumvit 8 in a prioritized manner, and Citadines Sukhumvit 8 will directly collect payment from you.
Booking requests for Citadines Sukhumvit 8 are no longer possible through ASQ.in.th, but dont worry we have over 400+ ASQ/ALQ/SANDBOX hotels which regulary update their information on our platform.
View other great ASQ/ALQ/SANDBOX Hotels by clicking HERE.
One of our top picks in Bangkok. Centrally located in Khlong Toei’s tranquil neighbourhood, Citadines Sukhumvit 8 offers value-for-money accommodation with a kitchenette. It provides free WiFi access and a free 24-hour tuk-tuk service to Nana BTS Skytrain Station.
Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok is located approximately 13 miles from both Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang Airports. The hotel is a stroll from a department store and major business venues like the Exchange Tower.
The service apartments are elegantly decorated and offer the comfort of home with large seating and dining areas. Amenities include a flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player and a safe. Bathrooms have shower facilities.
Guests can enjoy a relaxing traditional Thai massage or work out at the fitness centre. The rooftop pool is ideal for admiring spectacular sunsets over Bangkok City.
A daily continental breakfast is served at Citadine’s restaurant. In-room dining is available with room service.
Amenities / Features
- Total of 3 COVID-19 screening tests (RT - PCR)
- 24-hour registered nurse on duty
- Certified medical staff on site for any health-related needs whilst under quarantine
- Daily health monitoring
- Face mask, alcohol gel and thermometer in room
- Obtaining official COVID-19 free certificate on day 14 prior to the patient's release
- All meals included - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Rotational international menus with Thai, Asian, Halal and Vegetarian meal options served
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Welcome hamper on arrival including essentials such as cereal, instant noodle, crackers, bread, butter, milk, banana and soft drinks
- High speed WiFi at 15 mbps per room
- Paid premium TV channels in English, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, European
- 10% discount on in room dining services
- One-way trip transfer between Suvarnabhumi International Airport or Don Mueang International Airport to the hotel (additional 1,100 THB for pick up from U-Tapao Airport)
- 100% non-smoking rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen: electric cooking hob & hood, electric kettle, microwave oven, toaster and tableware, refrigerator
- Separate working desk & chair
- Laundry package 30 pieces for 15 days at 3,000 THB (excludes dry cleaning services)
- Play Station 4 with four games - 3,000 THB for 15 nights
- Citadines FitKit (includes 2 kg or 5 kg dumbbells & a yoga mat) sold at 1,099 THB
- **Thai government subsidy is available for Thai passport holders.**
If you were a guest at Citadines Sukhumvit 8
, then the hotel, and our viewers would greatly appreciate it if you would leave a detailed review.SEE ALL REVIEWS
Studio Executive (Thai Citizen)