Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel offers smoking and non-smoking accommodation. Facilities for disabled guests are available at this hotel. The property provides free Wi-Fi access in the hotel room. Free parking is available on a location nearby.
Located in Bangkok, Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel is 1.7 miles from Khao San Road and 1.4 miles from Patpong. The property is 1.7 miles from Grand Palace. Suvarnanbhumi Airport is 16.2 miles away.
Featuring air-conditioning, each unit at Graceland Bangkok has a flat-screen TV and a fridge. A private bathroom is equipped with shower and bathtub facilities.
At Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel, there is a room service and a 24-hr front desk service. A laundry and dry cleaning service are offered. Guests enjoy a breakfast in room and a luggage service.
Great WIFI. Big room with comfortable bed and space with table and chair for work. Room surprise me with microwave oven, fridge, and kettle. Enough space for clothes and other things. Great breakfast with eggs every day, other dishes not that tasty for a person who is picky about meat. Enough water. Friendly staff.
- 2 options for each meal, mainly Thai food. Sometimes serve fried chicken, burger and grill salmon, not too boring. Most of the food served a bit chill (not hot), but they have microwave in the room
- Spacious room, with proper working desk and spacious toilet with bath tub
- Nice shower with powerful water pressure and stable temperature
- Open-able window can get some fresh air
- Super fast wifi
- The official ASQ rule is no alcohol and cigarettes during the stay. But you can still request some beer from the staff. ( just don't let the nurse know is fine :)
- After a Covid negative result, you can request to go to the roof top. The official rule is one day booking in advance, but it's actually no need. The roof top close at 7pm, a bit too early.
- The ultra-high humidity of the room will get all your personal belonging turn humid. I am not sure if we can request a dehumidifier in the room, but its definitely need that.
- The cost of laundry service, can say its ridiculously high. My first batch of laundry was (boxers x 6 pcs + 1 pair of socks + tee shirt x 6 pcs) it should be around 1 lb or maybe 2 lbs? The bill was 1,060 baht that really shocked me. I recommend all the traveler to bring enough clothes for quarantine or wash them on your own.
- The shower gel and shampoo are actually same thing.
In general my experience in Graceland was satisfied. For quarantine I don't really expect too much as it's not a time for enjoyment. The helpful staff and environment make my boring quarantine time much easier. I recommend this hotel especially for smoker, you can smoke in the big toilet without spreading the smell into the living room.