Hello,
After more than 15 days, we finally received a positive answer for our Thai Pass. We thank you for all help and answers provided by this group.
In the end, and because of health and safety reasons. We decided to postpone our trip to Thailand. :(
What should we do? Should we cancel the Thai pass (how?) or change the date?
We think maybe going to Thailand later. We do not want the future Thai pass request to be denied if we apply in the future.
Thank you for your help.