Hi there, I'm in Thailand currently on a 30 day visa which is due to expire on March 7.
I originally flew into Thailand (I have a Thai wife) on January 15 on a 30 day Visa. I left Thailand on 29 January for the UK and returned from the UK on Feb 7 and got another 30 day visa, with the intention of flying back to China on 10 Feb which is when my school was originally director reopen, however due to the Coronavirus my schools opening has been delayed until possibly March 10 OR LATER.
my question is, if my schools remains closed past March 7 will I be able to get a 30 day extension from Chang Wattana?
And if the schools opening is delayed further will I then be able to get a visa based on marriage from Vientiane or Penang?
Many thanks in advance for your help.