Hello,
I'm currently in Vietnam and waiting for the approval of my Non-O (staying with Thai family/marriage) application. Right now it has been exactly 2 weeks ago, but still no update from the Thai consulate.
I already booked my flight back to Thailand before I did the visa application and it is scheduled for tomorrow.
So what would you guys suggest me to do in case it won't get approved before my flight of tomorrow?
Staying a bit longer in Vietnam to wait for the approval or already travel to Thailand on visa exemption (tourist)?
Also to mention: I stayed in Thailand earlier this year on visa exemption and extended that one with 30 days in order to get married with my Thai wife. So I guess the immigration will ask me some questions if I return back again to Thailand again as a "tourist.. Although I can show the marriage certificate and pending visa application