@Steve ********
yes. Thanks. I have a flight booked for late wednesday to bkk. My plan was to fly up to istanbul early wednsday and get my pcr test then fly straight to bkk from there by way of doha. That plan also included flying up to istanbul or ankara on a 1 day round trip earlier this week if need be. That is if they would have given me some kind of timely response earlier this week. but at this point its all way too much. Even if they had responded today i would have flown in next monday or even tuesday to get it sorted before my wednesday flight. But there was nothing again today. So im going to push back my ASQ hotel reservation and my BKK flight. Its just going to be easier for me then the continually not knowing what the hell is going on and stressing over long delayed responses. You are probably right about Albania, the only advantage is not stressing over time. Albania is still visa on arrival for me. So i can jist relax for 4-6 weeks while waiting for response.